The Patron Mr. Muniu With Club Members
From The Patron Young Farmers Club;
The Young Farmers club is at its humble starting and has the following objectives:-
To register with the National Young farmers Movement.
Increase its membership from eight to fifty students.
- Carry out projects of growing horticultural crops within the School and sell, raise funds for the club.
- To be able to use the current technology in crops and animal production.
- Participate in tree planting in the county and National tree planting activities.
- Be able to participate in YFC annual rallies.
- Participate in exhibitions and competitions at A.S.K. shows.
- Involvement in workshops and seminars related to agriculture.